Michael Jordan Blasts Obama By Hitting Him Where It Hurts
October 30, 2014 10:42am PST
Everyone knows Barack Obama’s greatest passion on life is golf, so he’s not going to be pleased by Michael Jordan’s latest comments about him…
During a recent interview, the legendary athlete said he would enjoy playing golf with the President, then quickly changed his mind.
“No, I take that back,” Jordan told the “Golf Lifestyle” TV Network. “I’d be out all day playing with him.”
When the reporter asked him why he would not like to play with Obama, Jordan went in for the kill.
“I never said he wasn’t a great politician,” Jordan said. “I’m just saying he’s a shitty golfer.”
Considering the fact that Obama spent more time on the golf course than at work last summer, he will undoubtedly be devastated to hear such a renowned athlete rip his game to shreds.
What do you think of Jordan’s comments? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Trump Scores Huge Endorsement – This Is A Game-Changer
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS