Chris Christie Puts Liberal Idiot in His Place: ‘Sit Down and Shut Up!’
October 29, 2014 3:01pm PST
Governor Chris Christie lost his temper on Wednesday when he was confronted by a liberal heckler who was also a survivor of Hurricane Sandy.
Christie was trying to give a speech on the two year anniversary of the storm when the heckler got in his face and began to chastise him for his handling of the hurricane. A clearly livid Christie tried to brush the man off, but the liberal fool wasn’t going anywhere.
Finally, the Governor had had enough. He blasted the dumb protester, telling him to “sit down and shut up.”
The shocked heckler then stepped back and sat down as the crowd of Christie supporters cheered.
What do you think of the way Christie handled this incident? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: CBS Local
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- BREAKING: Liberal Governor Signs Executive Order That Could CHANGE Election Forever