Baby-Faced 13-Yr-Old Father Inspires New Brand of Controversial Condoms
October 29, 2014 1:17pm PST
Alfie Patten, the 13-year-old boy who was thought to have fathered a baby with his 15-year-old girlfriend, has inspired a new condom brand called HOTSHOTS. The Swiss company markets their product to boys younger than 17. The Telegraph revealed that “Extra small condoms for boys as young as 12 are going on sale in Switzerland.”
Government research found that 12-year-olds to 14-year-olds did not use enough protection, which led to the development of the new product. This age group is also more sexually active now than in the 1990s. The study, conducted by the Federal Commission for Children and Youth, interviewed 1,480 people aged 10 to 20.
(Read More: 13-Year-Old Fathers a Baby)
HOTSHOTS spokesman, Nysse Norballe, revealed that a standard condom has a diameter of 5.2cm, while the diameter of his controversial condoms is just 4.5cm. Both are 19cm in length.
Clearly, there is a problem in today’s society with young children becoming sexually active. However, giving children easy access to supplies which allow them to have all the sex they want without consequence is not the answer. Do you suspect that these HOTSHOTS condoms will encourage more young boys to become sexually active? Leave your comment below.
(Read More: DNA Test Reveals Startling News For 13-Yr-Old Father)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This