13-Year-Old Fathers a Baby
October 28, 2014 10:13am PST
A 13-year-old boy named Alfie Patten has become a father with his 15-year-old girlfriend. The British couple welcomed a baby girl and say they think they will be good parents.
“What will you do financially?” a reporter asked Alfie. Perfectly demonstrating his immaturity, the boy answered, “What’s financially?”
The parents of Alfie and his girlfriend are ultimately responsible for the mess their children have gotten into. At a time when the two teens should be worried about homework and sleepovers, they will instead be saddled with tasks like changing diapers and midnight feedings. They are not even old enough to have a job, much less care for a baby.
The parents of these two teens should have been supervising their children more closely. But this brings up a disconcerting trend; teenage sex is not at all uncommon. As the degradation of society unfolds before our eyes, we will undoubtedly see more of these troubling cases.
Do you think these children should be allowed to raise a baby together, or would the child have a better chance of having a normal upbringing with an adoptive family? Give us your take on this regrettable situation in the comments section.
(Read More: This Duck Dynasty Star Nearly Died Last Weekend)
You may also like to read:
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Releases Disturbing New Video In Terrifying Message To US
- His Parents Found Out He Insulted A Teacher, So They Punished Him With THIS
- Freeloading Mother Of Ten Kids By Five Different Men Announces She Wants This
- Obamas Reveal That Malia Is ‘Partying With Boys’ – Have Any Boundaries Been Set?
- Obama Accused Of Pimping Out His Daughters