You Won’t Believe What Obama Said to the Family of a Terrorist
October 28, 2014 10:27am PST
Orwa Hammad was the American teenager who traveled to Ramallah, where he was killed by the Israeli Defense Force as he prepared to throw Molotov cocktails at Israeli motorists. It was alleged that he was fighting with Hamas and confirmed when he was buried in garb glorifying the terrorist group and given martyrdom status.
At a press briefing on the matter, the Obama Administration offered their “deepest condolences to the family” of the fallen terrorist. Luckily, the media did not let State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki off the hook easily for her comment.
“The argument that is being made by some in Israel is that this kid was essentially a terrorist, and you don’t agree with that, I assume,” Associated Press reporter Matt Lee asked Psaki. “Correct, we don’t.” she replied. When asked to elaborate, Psaki side-stepped, saying, “I just don’t have any more on this particular case.”
This certainly proves who’s side Obama is on. Tell us what you think of his sympathies for the family of a terrorist in the comments section.
(Read More: Hillary Clinton’s Lesbian Past Is Exposed)
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Bill Clinton Slips Up – Says Something Sickening About Benghazi Attack