Elementary School Bans Children From Saying “Merry Christmas”
October 24, 2014 2:36pm PST
Texas parents were outraged last year when their children were banned from saying “Merry Christmas” at the school’s annual holiday party.
In an invitation that went out to parents, they were instructed not to mention Christmas or anything related to the holiday at the party. They were also instructed to not wear anything red or green, lest people be reminded of Christmas.
And the PC police did not stop there! They changed the name of the gathering from a “Holiday Party” to a “Winter Party,” in an effort to make sure no one is offended.
With Christmas just around the corner, the PC police are currently making plans to make sure nobody can enjoy their Christmas season. Be on the lookout to make sure they don’t ruin YOUR special day!
What do you think of this ridiculous story? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- She Gave Birth To Septuplets 18 Years Ago – What They Look Like Now…OMG!
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of Kids After He’s Caught Choking Wife
- BREAKING: Another School Shooting Grips Nation – Mass Fatalities Feared