All-American Town Takes Back Christmas From Liberal PC Police
October 23, 2014 12:26pm PST
During Christmas of last year, a New Jersey town was taken over by PC police who forced town officials to change the name of the big local Christmas tree to a “Holiday Tree.”
However, those liberal idiots didn’t count on hardworking Americans fighting back for the right to call their tree a Christmas tree.
Townspeople in Robinsville, New Jersey could not stop squabbling about what to call the tree, so the mayor stepped up and put the argument to rest. He announced that the tree would be called a Christmas tree no matter what, and that we as a culture need to stop being so worried about offending each other.
Well, if I ever move to Jersey, I know what town I’m going to!
What do you think of this mayor’s epic response to PC obsessed liberals? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Police Officer Is Hit By Thug’s Car – Then THIS Happens
- If You’re Spending Valentine’s Day Alone This Year, Hooters Has A Deal For You!
- BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW
- Kenny Rogers Gives ‘Offended’ Liberals the Middle Finger
- Patriotic Mayor Refuses President’s Demand For Resignation After Calling The Obamas ‘Muslims’