Man Blasts Obama To His Face “Don’t Touch My Girlfriend”
October 21, 2014 7:45am PST
President Barack Obama voted in Chicago yesterday, but not everyone in his native city was happy to see him…
Obama voted next to a woman named Aia Cooper, whose boyfriend has clearly lost trust in the President just like the rest of us.
“Don’t touch my girlfriend,” her boyfriend, Mike Jonas, said as he walked by.
“I really wasn’t planning on it,” Obama said, and then to Cooper: “Now there’s an example of a brother just embarrassing you for no reason, no reason whatsoever. Now you’re gonna be going back home, talking to your friends saying, ‘I can’t believe Mike — he is such a fool. Fortunately the president was nice about it, so it was all right.’”
Though Obama tried to save the situation with his trademark charm, it was clearly still an awkward situation for him. Cooper, however, was able to see the humor in it.
“He gave me a hug and a kiss, on the cheek,” Cooper later said. “Just the cheek – please, Michelle, don’t come after me – just the cheek!”
What do you think of this awkward moment? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying