Judge BLASTS Perverted Sex Offender In Court, Then THIS Happens
October 20, 2014 11:45am PST
This video shows a no-nonsense Judge give a perverted sex offender the maximum sentence for his crime, but he says that in this case, the maximum is not enough…
David Stevens was arrested for taking inappropriate pictures of a 10 year-old girl. The pervert pretended to tie his shoes as he secretly took photos up the skirt of the innocent child.
Stevens was already a convicted sex offender when he committed this crime. Judge Bob Schwartz sentenced him to 18 months in prison for taking the pictures, but the disgusted judge was outraged that he could not give him more time.
After sentencing the sex offender, Judge Schwartz blasted the legislature for not allowing a longer sentence for this crime. Under New Mexico law, Stevens crimes are treated as “voyeur” crimes instead of sex offenses.
Judge Schwartz made sure to express his hopes that this case will serve as motivation to politicians to change the laws in his state.
Do you think Judge Schwartz is right in this case? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking