Welfare Queen CONFRONTS Judge Who Sentenced Her Brother To Jail, Then THIS Happens
October 20, 2014 10:57am PST
16 year-old Lance Dire was sentenced to 11 years in jail for pointing a loaded gun at a police officer.
When the judge handed down the sentence, Dire’s welfare queen sister let it be known that she was not pleased with the result. Courtroom footage shows the sister curse the judge out after he asks if the state has any more points to raise against Dire.
In explaining his sentence, the judge pointed out that pointing a gun at a cop is a very serious offense, and that Dire is lucky that he was not immediately shot for doing so.
What do you think of this courtroom outburst? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge