This Footage Of Bush Talking About The 9/11 Commission Will Make You Question Everything
October 20, 2014 8:09am PST
Shocking footage has resurfaced that shows George W. Bush explaining why he refused to meet with the 9/11 Commission alone.
The commission requested a meeting with President Bush alone in a public setting. Instead, he agreed to meet with them along with Vice President Cheney behind closed doors.
When questioned by reporters as to why he would not publicly meet with the commission alone, Bush gets visibly uncomfortable and gives sketchy answers.
Many have said that Bush’s decision was an attempt to make sure both he and Cheney could get their stories straight and not get caught in a lie.
What do you think this footage reveals about 9/11? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated