Democrats Disgusted With Obama, Crowd Walks Out on His Campaign Speech
October 20, 2014 7:33am PST
Over the weekend, Obama spoke at a campaign rally for Democrat Anthony Brown in Maryland. Perhaps the gubernatorial candidate should have taken a hint from other campaigning Democrats and left Obama out of his efforts, as the President’s approval rating is hovering at a record low and many Democrats are shying away from admitting that they voted for him in the first place.
(Read More: Trey Gowdy on Ebola, Scathing Letter to Obama)
It’s unlikely that Obama will be campaigning for any other struggling Democrats, as much of the crowd which had gathered walked out during his speech on Sunday. “There are no excuses. The future is up to us,” Obama said. Reuters reported that a steady stream of people left the auditorium as he was yapping, with one disconcerted attendee heckling him during his speech.
Later in the day, Obama attended an event for Governor Pat Quinn of Illinois, who is running for re-election. No news of whether Quinn’s audience was similarly disgusted with his presence.
After a long day of campaigning, even as the world is in the midst of an Ebola outbreak and ISIS is terrorizing the Middle East, Obama retired to his Chicago home. Let us know what you think of his own party turning on him in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Gets The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Trump LOVES This
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified