CONFIRMED: Ebola Nurse’s Boyfriend in Isolation, Exhibiting Deadly Symptoms
October 19, 2014 8:37pm PST
Nina Pham, the nurse who contracted Ebola while caring for Thomas Eric Duncan, lies in isolation and reports have surfaced that her condition is worsening. Meanwhile, her boyfriend has been placed in isolation as well for exhibiting symptoms of the deadly virus, which has claimed nearly 4,000 lives thus far.
On Friday night, Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, reported that Pham is in “fair, stable condition and resting comfortably.” He added, “She’s very fatigued. This is a disease that wreaks havoc on you… This virus knocks you out.”
Pham arrived at the National Institutes of Health outside of Washington on Thursday. The hospital has one of the four specialized isolation units in the country designed to handle highly infectious cases.
Pham is in excellent hands, though it is important to note that American medical professionals have never dealt with an Ebola outbreak before. Additionally, the virus remains mysterious to scientists, who have reported that it has been been mutating from host to host.
As soon as authorities release more information regarding the condition of Nina Pham’s boyfriend, we will be sure to let you know. Are you worried that the United States will be unsuccessful at containing this highly-contagious virus, as we have seen in West Africa? Tell us in the comments section.
(Read More: Sharia Law Mandates Practice That Spreads Ebola)
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Identical Twins Share Boyfriend – What They Want To Share Next Is Even More Disturbing…