Members of This Biker Gang are Doing “The Most Badass Thing Ever” to Fight ISIS
October 16, 2014 12:34pm PST
Three members of the massive Dutch biker gang “No Surrender” have taken up arms alongside the Kurds in the fight against ISIS. Brandishing Kalashnikov rifles, they have vowed to “exterminate the rodents” who are killing countless Christians and selling young girls as sex slaves.
A heavily-tattooed biker in military garb flashing the “victory” sign alongside a Kurdish fighter inside a bunker.
The Dutch bikers have received an outpouring of support on social media.
Members of a biker gang from The Netherlands have been traveling to the Middle East to fight ISIS. That’s the most badass thing ever.
— Zachary Carney (@carndog_37) October 16, 2014
Any thoughts from the vet community about slipping over 2 the sandbox & stomping the shit out of isis – that biker gang b givin me ideas
— J the Magic Robot (@JTheMagicRobot) October 13, 2014
Yes, the Dutch bikers want to help send ISIS to hell…. http://t.co/nSMI3c8vPD
— Arif Gilany (@arifgilany) October 16, 2014
Show these brave bikers your support in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead