Obama: I Kissed a Couple of Ebola Nurses
October 16, 2014 7:26am PST
Obama was forced to reign in his campaigning efforts on Wednesday to hold a press conference regarding the Ebola outbreak in American. He made a jaw-dropping admission which was meant to ease tensions among folks leery of catching the deadly virus, although it only served to make him look flamboyantly inept.
Obama told the press:
“I want to use myself as an example just so people have a sense of the science here. I shook hands with, hugged and kissed, not the doctors, but a couple of the nurses at Emory because of the valiant work that they did in treating one of the patients. They followed the protocols, they knew what they were doing, and I felt perfectly safe doing so.”
If this is true, it just goes to show how careless, reckless and irresponsible Obama really is.
Tell us what you think of his statement in the comments section.
(Read More: Glenn Beck Reveals Four Of His Employees Live HERE)
H/T: Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store