Another Democratic Senate Candidate Does Not Confirm She Voted for Obama
October 16, 2014 4:28am PST
Less than 3 weeks before the critical midterm elections, another Democratic Senate Candidate ignores questions about who she voted for in 2008 and 2012. A faint “of course she did” can be heard coming from a supporter in the background, but the candidate, Michelle Nunn of Georgia, said nothing.
The unidentified source of confirmation of Nunn’s support for Obama continues with a diatribe of sorts. Occasional calls of “healthcare” and “he’s done great things” can be heard, but not from Michelle Nunn.
Just last week, Alison Grimes, Kentucky, denied the President or at least did not acknowledge him stating she “respected the sanctity of the voting booth.” Interesting. Republicans and Conservatives may have reason to hope.
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store