Freeloading Woman Won’t Stop Arguing With Judge, So He Does THIS
October 15, 2014 5:50pm PST
This welfare queen learns the hard way that sometimes it’s best to just keep your mouth shut…
Ebony Burks is in court for a routine bond hearing for a domestic assault charge, but Ms. Burks doesn’t think she should be in court in the first place.
Instead of calmly stating her case, Burks belligerently argues with Judge Gary Bennett. The no-nonsense judge tells her to be quiet, but the angry freeloader won’t back down.
After giving her one final warning, Bennett decides to sentence Burks to 60 days in jail for every time she opens her mouth. Because she won’t stop talking, Burks ends up serving a grand total of 300 days in jail.
Hopefully she’ll use her lengthy prison sentence to learn a lesson or two about respect!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking