Obama Administration Targeting Conservative Media in a BIG Way
October 15, 2014 3:16pm PST
Alexa is a web analytics service owned by Amazon. A previously reputable source by all accounts, they are now in hot water for reportedly manipulating their data to show a downtrend in conservative news websites, while simultaneously pushing more left-leaning media outlets. Take a look at the falling rankings of conservative media sites as reported by Alexa in October 2014:
At the same time as Alexa was reporting these troubling figures, they noted a sizable uptick in the rankings of establishment media sites.
Could the Obama Administration be behind all of this in an attempt to boost support before the November elections? Give us your take in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Gorgeous Patriot OBLITERATES Obama-Voting Liberals On Camera – Then This Happens
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Kanye West Makes INSANE Demand Of White People – This Is Disgusting
- Angie Harmon Blacklisted After She Defies Major Obama Agenda