Reality Star DESTROYS Obamacare in Seconds
October 15, 2014 1:47pm PST
Rick Harrison is the owner of the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, and star of the hit reality show “Pawn Stars.” He recently sat down with Fox & Friends to discuss the repercussions he has seen as a business owner due to Obama’s “Affordable” Care Act.
Harrison revealed the shocking way which Obamacare has negatively affected his small business. The radical healthcare mandate has driven the cost of his employees’ medical coverage from $19,000 a month to a whopping $30,000 a month.
When asked if Obamacare was hurting small business owners, Harrison replied:
“Yeah, I mean it’s really difficult to do business sometimes. I mean, just for my little pawn shop, insurance went from $19,000 a month to $30,000. Last month. I have 60-year-old women who have to have pregnancy coverage now. I mean I have some of the squarest ex-cops working for me now that have to have drug rehab.”
This is the exact reason why no Republican supported Obama’s ridiculous overhaul of the healthcare system; it is absolutely absurd. The Democrats will pay the price for their blind support of Obamacare in the midterm elections.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- ‘Pawn Stars’ Host Risks Everything To ANNIHILATE Barack Obama
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For Illegal Aliens