Very Bad News For the Islamic State’s Top Commander
October 15, 2014 12:52pm PST
The highest ranking ISIS commander charged with leading the terrorist organization in their attacks on Kurdistan has been killed.
Ebu Waleed Al Tunsi’s worst nightmare came true, when he was taken out by a female Kurdish fighter. Islamic State members believe that if they are killed by a woman, they will not receive the 72 virgins they are promised in the afterlife.
The above video has been circulating the web, purporting to show the street fight in which Ebu Waleed Al Tunsi was taken out. Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section!
H/T: Mad World News
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…