See Why Gun Owners Are Boycotting Google
October 14, 2014 4:17pm PST
Google has outraged patriotic Americans everywhere after banning gun advertisements on their site.
They announced their plan over the summer, saying they planned to block firearm, ammunition and gun accessory ads. The ban went into affect in September.
On their “Dangerous Products and Services” page, google says they want “to keep people safe both online and offline, so [they] won’t allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury.”
Included on the list of dangerous products are “gun parts” which consists of “functional devices that appear to discharge a projectile at high velocity, whether for sport, self-defense, or combat.”
The ban also covers “any part or component that’s necessary to the function of a gun or intended for attachment to a gun” which means “gun scopes, ammunition, ammunition clips or belts.”
The decision has outraged gun owners everywhere ready to boycott. We can NOT let the war on guns go any further!
What do you think of this unconstitutional decision? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Anti-Trump Group Spends $75.7 Million To Take Trump Down, But It Backfired In A Big Way
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise