Vatican BETRAYS Christians Everywhere With New Document
October 14, 2014 9:51am PST
The Vatican released a controversial document on Tuesday that has Christians everywhere outraged.
The Vatican is currently undergoing their annual two week Synod, which is a series of debates among a council of church leaders. The newly released document is a summary of the first week of the council, and some of the things said are shocking.
In the document, the Vatican offers support to the gay community for the first time ever.
“Homosexuals have gifts and qualities to offer to the Christian community: Are we capable of welcoming these people, guaranteeing to them a fraternal space in our communities?” said the Archbishop of Budapest Peter Erdo.
While it is unclear what about gay rights is being discussed, and extremely unlikely that the church will allow gay marriage, the Synod is definitely addressing gay issues. Many outraged Christians are speculating that the church is discussing relaxing restrictions on gay members and clergy.
What do you think of the Vatican potentially supporting gays? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote
- Here’s the Damning Video That Obama Is Trying to HIDE
- Muslims’ ‘Special Room’ Found Inside Catholic School – What Happened There Is SICKENING
- What Whoopi Goldberg Just Said About Christians Will Make You SICK
- Starbucks Finally Submits To Christians With This New Cup