Teen Duck Dynasty Star Raises Eyebrows In Skimpy Outfit On DWTS
October 14, 2014 9:14am PST
Last night, 17 year-old Sadie Robertson made it through another week on Dancing With The Stars, but many are outraged by her sexy strategy to get votes…
Five weeks ago, Sadie started the competition as a sheltered teen who was proud to be a child of God. She danced beautifully the first week in an outfit that was appropriate for an underage girl to wear on national television, but the judges were not pleased.
That night, the judges told Sadie that she needed to “sex it up” if she wanted to last on the program, and she seems to have taken their advice to heart. Every week, Sadie’s outfits get skimpier and skimpier as she shows off her body in exchange for America’s vote.
This week, she showed up in a skimpy flapper outfit that left nothing to the imagination. The costume was so short that you can see all the way up her legs!
While we’re sure the “Duck Dynasty” clan is very proud of Sadie’s progress in the competition, we also think they should consider what cost it is coming at. Is a dancing competition really worth their daughter’s virtue?
What do you think about this? Is Sadie dressing too sexy for a 17 year-old, or is this an overreaction? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Here’s The Outfit That Got This 18 Year-Old Girl Thrown Out Of Her Gym For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – Was This Fair?