Kim Jong-Un Makes First Public Appearance In Over A Month
October 13, 2014 8:39pm PST
Kim Jong-Un made his first public appearance in five weeks on Monday when he showed up to give “field guidance” at the newly built Wisong Scientists Residential District.
The Korean Central News agency reported that he also “visited the newly built Natural Energy Institute of the State Academy of Sciences.”
Kim was photographed walking around with a cane, fueling speculation that he has been suffering from health problems. The dictator had not been seen in public since September 3, causing many to think that he was either very ill or dead.
While Kim physically relied on the cane to walk, he was still able to speak at the events he attended on Tuesday. He praised North Korean scientists as “patriots who are devoting all their lives to building a rich and powerful nation, convinced that though there is no frontier in science, they have a socialist motherland and are under the care of the mother party.”
Kim has always struggled with obesity, which could explain his health problems and reliance on a cane to walk. Speaking at a South Korean parliamentary hearing on Monday, Choi Yoon-hee, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that Kim’s health woes “are not severe enough to disrupt his status as the ruler of the country.”
Unfortunately, it appears that North Korea will need to put up with Kim Jong-Un for at least a little bit longer.
How do you think Kim Jong-Un looks at his latest appearance? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- He Was Tired Of This Couple Having Public Sex Outside His Home, So He Set Up A Camera – What He Captured…OMG!
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On THIS US City
- BREAKING: North Korea Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re In Big Trouble
- GRAPHIC: Burqa-Clad Woman Squats On Street Corner – What She Does Next Is DISGUSTING
- Deaf Girl Had Never Heard A Sound In Her Life, But Then This Happened…