Radical Muslims Outraged After American Corporation Takes On ISIS
October 12, 2014 11:42am PST
Last week, the social media site Twitter started shutting down accounts used by ISIS. Now, CEO Dick Costolo says he and his staff have been receiving death threats from radical Muslims who are livid with the website.
“After we started suspending their accounts, some folks affiliated with the organization used Twitter to declare that employees of Twitter and their management should be assassinated,” Costolo said. “Obviously that’s a jarring thing for anyone to deal with, and I’ve spent a long time talking to the company about it.”
Costolo also said that despite the threats, Twitter would continue to shut down accounts used by radical Muslims who are promoting the Islamic State.
“It’s against the law in many of the countries in which we operate for them to use it to promote their organization,” Costolo commented. “And when we do find those accounts we shut them down. We shut them down quite actively.”
We applaud Costolo and his coworkers for staying strong and refusing to be intimidated by those ISIS heathens!
What do you think of Twitter’s decision? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet