Edward Snowden Reunites With Sexy Stripper Girlfriend
October 11, 2014 3:14pm PST
A new documentary revealed that Edward Snowden has reunited with his pole-dancer girlfriend in Moscow, where he has been given political asylum.
Lindsay Mills is a stripper who lived with Snowden before he fled the country, and she moved to Moscow in July to be with him. Originally, Mills stayed behind in Hawaii and remained silent after Snowden was found to have leaked classified documents.
The documentary is entitled Citizen Four, and it follows Snowden in the days when he was hiding out at a Hong Kong hotel immediately after the documents were leaked. Mills reportedly plays a major role in the film, and is shown having no idea what is going on as she wonders why federal agents keep showing up at her home.
The film also features scenes of the couple’s life together now, showing them cooking in their hotel in Moscow.
Snowden has been granted three years of political asylum in Russia. It remains to be seen what will happen to this young couple next.
What do you think of Snowden’s girlfriend? Did she make the wrong decision in joining him in Moscow? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…