Air Force Snubs Obama in Powerful New Commercial
October 10, 2014 7:34am PST
When the military invests a hefty sum of money into the making of a new commercial, the idea is to stir enough passion and American pride in the hearts of viewers that they might enlist. A new advertisement for the Air Force does just that, without the help of a certain president. Coincidence? I think not.
The commercial, entitled “America’s Future,” features John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, all making inspiring statements about the US Air Force. But as the Conservative Tribune points out: It seems odd that a recruiting commercial for the Air Force wouldn’t include a clip of the current president, who is constitutionally the “boss” of all our men and women in uniform as the Commander-in-Chief.
It’s not hard to see why any branch of the military would leave Obama out of their promotional materials, as he will go down in history as the worst president the United States has ever seen. He also has a devastatingly low approval rating among enlisted men and women, with over 90% of them disapproving of the job he has done.
Indeed, it would be hard to persuade new recruits to get behind Obama, even for the most talented filmmakers.
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary