Woman Assaults Bell Ringer For Saying “Happy Holidays” Instead Of “Merry Christmas”
October 9, 2014 8:34am PST
A Salvation Army bell ringer claims she was assaulted outside a Walmart for saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.”
Kristina Vindiola is a bell ringer in Phoenix who sets up shop outside of a local Walmart during the Christmas season, that is until this happened.
“The lady looked at me,” Vindiola later recounted. “I thought she was going to put money in the kettle. She came up to me and said, ‘Do you believe in God?’ And she says, ‘You’re supposed to say Merry Christmas,’ and that’s when she hit me.”
After punching Vindiola, the fed up woman proceeded to continue shopping in the Walmart. Luckily for her, police don’t have enough evidence from the surveillance footage to charge her with any crime, but that won’t stop the PC bell ringer from whining about it!
“She should’ve just been happy. I said ‘Happy Holidays,’ but I got hit because I didn’t say ‘Merry Christmas,’” Vindiola, who plans to sue her attacker, lamented.
I guess the conservative shopper had just had enough of the overly PC behavior that is prevalent in our society today. We probably would have wanted to hit that idiot bell ringer too…
What would you have done in this situation? Did the bell ringer get what she deserved? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: CBS Local
You may also like to read:
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- One Of Obama’s Refugees Rapes Girl And Douses Her In Lighter Fluid – What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why