Carrie Underwood Disgraces Christians Everywhere
October 8, 2014 10:36am PST
The Christian community has rallied around Carrie Underwood in support of her new single, “Something in the Water,” which has earned her criticism from far left atheists. However, she is about to be in hot water with her Christian fan base, as recently surfaced interview transcript has revealed that the songstress supports gay marriage.
After wedding NHL player Mike Fisher in July of 2010, Underwood stated, “As a married person myself, I don’t know what it’s like to be told I can’t marry somebody I love, and want to marry. I can’t imagine how that must feel. I definitely think we should all have the right to love, and love publicly, the people that we want to love.”
In affirmation of this statement, the American Idol winner told Allure magazine, “I’m in favor of acceptance.”
No celebrity is safe from criticism during their career; it comes with the territory. However, it does seem as though Underwood is using her faith to her advantage when given the opportunity, while refusing to stick up for fundamental Christian values when push comes to shove. In the process of trying to make everyone happy, she is going to end up losing credibility and respect.
Do you think Carrie Underwood’s reputation as a devout Christian is suspect due to this new report? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- Carrie Underwood and Willie Nelson Team Up For Major Announcement – Liberals Never Saw This Coming
- Carrie Underwood Just Gave Hollywood Liberals A HUGE Dose Of Reality
- Park Bench Removed Because It Had Bible Verses on It… But What Happened Next? WOW
- BREAKING: Carrie Underwood’s Husband Makes HUGE Confession – Nobody Saw This Coming