Famous Libtard About To Face The Music On Fox News
October 6, 2014 2:13pm PST
Piers Morgan, who was canned by CNN after his incessant assaults on the Second Amendment left his ratings in the gutter, will appear on Fox News for the first time tonight.
Always obsessed with himself, he made this narcissistic comment via Twitter:
“BREAKING NEWS: Tonight, I make my 1st ever appearance on @FoxNews prime time… see you later @seanhannity.”
On Monday, Morgan told NBC’s Today that he’s “itching” to find another job in television. Perhaps he thinks if he causes enough of a stir, some desperate network will hand him a job.
It looks like Piers Morgan is about to get owned by a true journalist! Will you be watching?
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens