FAIL, Taliban Spokesman Accidentally Tweets His Own Secret Location
October 6, 2014 10:37am PST
That’s DEFINITELY not what he meant to do…
Zabiullah Mujahid runs the official twitter account for the Taliban, the jihadi terrorist group who is constantly in hiding and on the run from authorities.
Mujahid made a catastrophic mistake this weekend when he forgot to turn off the geolocator on his phone, therefore revealing the location of his tweets to the whole world.
The tweets revealed that the Taliban is currently in Sindh, Pakistan, which the terrorist group cannot be happy about. Their entire organization depends on being in hiding, so this could have major consequences for the group.
Mujahid, however, claims that the locator tweets were the act of an enemy plot against the Taliban.
“Now, the enemy’s fake act has been exposed, and with full confidence, I can say that I am in my own country,” he tweeted in a pathetic attempt to make it look like he is in Afghanistan.
Apparently, the Taliban don’t know how to use a delete button either, because the original tweets are still there!
C’mon, Zabiullah, quit while you’re ahead!
What do you think of this epic fail? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Terrorist Attack Leaves At Least 28 Dead – Hundreds Injured
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- When She Found A Secret Cellar Door In Her Home, She Never Expected THIS To Be Inside
- US Soldier Is Shot By Muslim Terrorist, But Watch What He Does Next
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise