Outrage After ISIS Opens Their First Consulate
October 3, 2014 2:05pm PST
ISIS has reportedly opened their first consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. The terrorist group is reportedly using the office to recruit new members from all over Europe.
Abu-Olmar Al-Tunisi, the ISIS head of foreign relations, issued a statement saying that the radical Islamist group wanted to launch it’s first diplomatic mission in a country that is friendly to Muslims. ISIS says that the consulate will pay all the medical bills for wounded Islamist militants who travel to Turkey.
The consulate charges their new members $400 before they are sent to Syria or Iraq for training and work. Over the last few months, over 2,000 European teens have been recruited to join ISIS in Istanbul.
What does this new development mean for the world as a whole? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
H/T: The Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet