Biden Says Working For Obama Is A “B*tch”
October 3, 2014 12:14pm PST
Vice President Joe Biden made a fool of himself yet again on Thursday night, during an event at Harvard University’s Institute of Politics. This time, he went on a foul-mouthed rant in front of students.
A senior, who introduced himself as the vice president of the student body, had a question for Biden, who answered:
“Ain’t that a b****? I mean … excuse me, the vice president thing? I’m joking, I’m joking. Best decision I ever made.”
The remark was met with wild laughter from the crowd.
Biden attempted to backtrack by offering, “I love the guy I work with.” What do you think of his latest gaffe? Does this man ever think before he speaks?! I suppose we all know the answer to that one.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Meet The Woman Who Might Become Trump’s Vice President
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President