Atheists Outraged By Carrie Underwood’s Latest Song
October 2, 2014 12:05pm PST
Carrie Underwood is a good ole country girl with a heart of gold and the voice of an angel. In her new song “Something in the Water,” she proves that she is also a child of God by singing about her faith.
In the song, Underwood sings about baptism and “being washed in blood,” which refers to the blood of Christ. The whole message of the song is that we humans are lost without God.
Atheists are outraged that such a hit-maker as Underwood would dare to sing about Christianity, but Carrie doesn’t seem to care.
“Country music is different. You have that Bible Belt-ness about it,” she said. “I’m not the first person to sing about God, Jesus, faith or any of that, and I won’t be the last. And it won’t be the last for me, either. If you don’t like it, change the channel.”
Listen to the song and see what you think. Does this song have what it takes to become a mainstream hit? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next