Liberals Outraged After Newspaper Runs Obama Watermelon Cartoon
October 1, 2014 10:33am PST
Liberals everywhere are in a tizzy after The Boston Herald ran an Obama cartoon that many are saying was racist.
The cartoon shows President Obama brushing his teeth in a White House bathroom, not realizing that another man is bathing behind him.
“Have you tried the new watermelon-flavored toothpaste?” the man asks the stunned President.
Below the cartoon a caption read, “White House invader got further than originally thought.”
While the cartoon is hilarious, liberals are crying racism due to the “watermelon” reference. Because we live in an overly PC world, the editors of The Boston Herald were forced to apologize for their humorous cartoon later this morning.
— Joe Mathieu (@JoeMathieuWBZ) October 1, 2014
What do you think of the cartoon? Was it racist, or just a humorous image? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS