‘Duck Dynasty’ Parents Have Sex In A Pantry
October 1, 2014 9:33am PST
It appears as though even the overtly Christian Robertson family at times succumbs to temptations of the flesh.
In a recent interview leading up to the season premiere of their wildly popular reality show, Willie and Korie Robertson admitted that their children had recently locked them in the pantry and turned out the lights. The couple eluded to the fact that they took advantage of the opportunity by making love while locked inside the dark room.
The couple divulged their policy when it comes to speaking about sex in front of their kids to HollywoodLife.com. “I don’t talk about it, but I think they understand that’s why they’re here,” Willie said. “They certainly know that we have a really loving relationship,” Korie added. “They locked us in the pantry the other day!”
The famous parents refused to reveal exactly what happened in that pantry, leaving us to draw our own conclusions. “What happened in the pantry, stays in the pantry!” chided Willie.
Do you think Willie and Korie made this scandalous comment to boost ratings for their show? Or were they simply answering a reporter’s question? Tell us in the comments section?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!