Sarah Palin Finds The Best Way Possible To Piss Off PETA
September 30, 2014 3:57pm PST
Sarah Palin was recently in Louisiana to campaign with retired Col. Rob Maness, the conservative candidate for Democrat Mary Landrieu’s Senate seat. While in town, the former Governor of Alaska and Vice Presidential candidate decided to sample one of the local delicacies – alligator.
Sarah Palin was in Louisiana to campaign for retired Col. Rob Maness, the conservative candidate for Democrat Mary Landrieu’s Senate seat.
As you can imagine, Palin’s meal has liberals with their panties all in a bunch. The Conservative Tribune reported on her most recent activities to make PETA supporters foam at the mouth:
Palin has campaigned hard for Maness, who she says is an outsider that will fight against the establishment status quo, and will stand up for the average, hard-working American.
There is speculation that Palin might join up with her Duck Dynasty friends for some duck hunting while in Louisiana, in a friendly exchange for their recent trip to Alaska to enjoy some BBQ moose with Palin and some wounded veterans.
Palin dished up the gator meat to potential voters at the campaign event for retired Col. Rob Maness.
What do you think of Sarah Palin’s alligator feast? They say it tastes like chicken…
You may also like to read:
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Gets The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Trump LOVES This
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- Donald Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – This Changes Everything