“Duck Dynasty’s” Sadie Robertson Stuns The Country With Her Latest Performance
September 30, 2014 7:07am PST
After a performance last week that many felt was too sexy for a 17 year-old, Sadie Robertson surely came into this episode of “Dancing With The Stars” with a lot of pressure!
Luckily for the “Duck Dynasty” clan, Sadie made them proud this week with a graceful Viennese Waltz that seemed much more appropriate to her age. She earned praise from the judges for her work, so hopefully Willie won’t need to scold them this week!
Despite her stellar performance, many fans have criticized Sadie’s father for allowing his young daughter to perform on the show when she is not even 18. It remains to be seen whether the program will be a good or bad influence on the young reality TV star.
What do you think of Sadie’s latest performance? Is she too young to be on Dancing With The Stars? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Video Of Bikini-Clad Model Doing THIS Goes Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Sadie Robertson Built This Tiny House – What’s Inside Will Leave You Speechless
- Pole Dancer Reveals Why She Kept Performing ‘Sexy’ Routines While Pregnant