Tony Stewart Disrespects Ward Family “I Don’t Need To Talk To Them”
September 29, 2014 10:04am PST
Tony Stewart outraged supporters of Kevin Ward Jr.’s family on Monday when he made controversial comments about them during a press conference.
Stewart told reporters that though he has offered to speak to the Ward family, he doesn’t feel like it’s necessary for his own personal healing.
“I don’t need to talk to them for closure,” he said. “I know what happened and I know it was an accident.”
He later added, “”I’m willing to talk to [Kevin’s family] if it help them … I’m available if and when they want to talk.”
Stewart, 43, also said that he regrets ever getting in the car on August 9, and admitted that he doesn’t know if he will ever race again. Despite everything that’s happened, he said he still “loves” racing and said it is still his passion.
Many have criticized Stewart for his self-centered attitude, and this press conference did nothing to help him on that front. On the other hand, it did give him a chance to show the world how much the accident has affected him personally.
What do you think? Will this press conference do more harm or good for Tony Stewart in the court of public opinion? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- BREAKING: Trump Halts Campaign – Cancels Press Conference For Sudden Hiatus
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…