Archaeologists Discover the Actual Garden Of Eden, And It’s Breathtaking
September 29, 2014 8:16am PST
Thousands of years ago, the first humans were formed in a beautiful paradise called the Garden of Eden. Ever since then, people have wondered where on Earth this Utopia could be: until now.
Biblical historian Stan Deyo believes that he has found the Garden of Eden in a remote area of Tanzenia. Watch as he explains his findings and what led him to this surprising conclusion.
What do you think? Is this the Garden of Eden, or is Deyo way off the mark? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hitler Thought Nobody Would Find Us – Look What Archaeologists Just Discovered
- When They Bought This House, They Never Expected To Find THIS In The Basement
- GRAPHIC: Bear Attacks Deer In Garden – Kills It
- They Spotted Something Strange While They Kayaked Down A River, But Then Didn’t Expect It To Be This
- This Alaskan Shack Has Been Abandoned For Over 100 Years – What’s Inside Will Leave You Stunned