Duck Dynasty Star Blasts DWTS Judge For Her Comments About His Daughter
September 29, 2014 6:48am PST
Willie Robertson, whose daughter Sadie is currently a contestant on Dancing With The Stars, has lashed out at judge Julianne Hough for comments she made about the 17 year-old.
Willie was on his way to a restaurant with his wife when a paparazzi stopped him and asked him about Sadie’s latest performance. The Duck Dynasty star said he loved her dance, but he admitted that he was not pleased with Julianne’s critique.
According to Liberty Voice, Julianne told the minor to get more “down and dirty” in her next performance, which made her father livid. Willie tells the reporter that he may need to “talk to Julianne” about her comments.
What would you do if you were in Willie’s position? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It