Obamas Have Expensive Date Night…HOURS of Traffic on Taxpayer Dime
September 27, 2014 3:16pm PST
According to Bon Appetit’s Hot 10 list, Estela in New York is number three on the list of hot new restaurants in 2014. Wednesday evening, the Obama’s reportedly had a romantic meal in the trendy tapas establishment. Many reports, however, are leaving senior adviser Valerie Jarrett out of the conversation, so perhaps this was not a date night and likely not at all romantic with a third party dining with the First Couple.
Much is being made of the POTUS and FLOTUS opting for a tiny, trendy, small plate eatery over the restaurants available at the Waldorf Astoria where they were staying. Other than the Instagram post offered by someone representing Estela, it would appear that very little news was made inside the restaurant. They were “humbled” to host the high profile threesome.
Motorcades, police vehicles, and the ambulance at the ready, however, certainly created a scene outside Estela. Traffic was at a standstill due to the large entourage with which the President always travels. As Michelle Obama once told Jimmy Fallon, “Barack has a 20-car motorcade, men with guns, the ambulance is always there. How romantic can you be?’ Who knows how she feels about Jarrett crashing date night?
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong