Top Adviser Reveals Biggest Threat To Obama
September 26, 2014 1:08pm PST
The President’s top communications aide, Dan Pfeiffer, has revealed who he believes to be Obama’s biggest Republican threat.
Pfeiffer said on Thursday:
“The Republican I find most interesting is Rand Paul, and the reason I say that is he is the only Republican who seems to know about what their long-term structural problems are and trying to do something about it. I think he’s the only person who is sort of honed in on a message that could be appealing to the next generation … [one] more burned out on, more skeptical of politics than the previous one before them, more distrustful of establishments, with sort of a libertarian instinct.”
Do you agree with Pfeiffer? Is Rand Paul Obama’s biggest competition? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: US Officials Tweet Pictures of Dead Jihadists)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Homeland Security Insider Risks Everything To Expose This Bombshell About Obama
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy