Tim Tebow Puts Relationship With God Before Taylor Swift
September 26, 2014 9:56am PST
Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow shared a brief, though highly-publisized, courtship. When it abruptly ended back in 2012, they left the world guessing as to what happened. Now we may have finally found the answer.
A source close to the famous songstress has revealed that Swift became frustrated when Tebow refused to move things beyond the friendship stage, choosing to turn all of their conversations towards “the Bible and Christianity.”
Swift, who is presumably a Christian, is far less outspoken about her religious preferences than Tebow. It seems that Jesus is the thing that ultimately came between them.
We’ve got to hand it to the football star for choosing God over a beautiful celebrity like Taylor Swift. He’s definitely someone who knows how to keep his priorities straight!
You may also like to read:
- Tim Tebow Gets Some Amazing News – This Is Why We Pray
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary’s Rumored Lesbian Lover Reveals How They First Met – ‘Our Eyes Connected…’
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Major Secret About Joey Feek Is Revealed In Her Obituary – Fans Never Saw This Coming