Archaeologists Believe They Discovered The Tomb Of Jesus Christ
September 26, 2014 9:02am PST
A team of archaeologists stirred up controversy after they claimed that they had found the tomb of Jesus Christ.
After opening the tomb, the team found bones from 2,000 years ago. James Tabor, a biblical historian working with the team, studied engravings in the tomb and soon made a shocking discovery.
Watch as Tabor explains his findings that he says proves that the team has found the tomb of our Lord and Savior.
What do you think? Did this team find the tomb of Jesus Christ, or is this an elaborate hoax? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Hitler Thought Nobody Would Find Us – Look What Archaeologists Just Discovered
- They Were About To Demolish This Old Cabin, But Then They Found This Inside…
- BREAKING: Archaeologists Make Bombshell Discovery In Ancient Tomb
- Jesus Predicted The Anti-Christ 2,000 Years Ago – When I Saw This, I Got Chills…