Michelle Obama Uses U.N. Event To Bash America
September 25, 2014 10:49am PST
At a U.N. event on Wednesday, Michelle Obama dropped this little gem:
“Women here are still woefully underrepresented in our government and the senior ranks of corporations. We still struggle with violence against woman and harmful cultural norms that tell woman how they are expected to look and act.”
The First Lady was apparently taking a cue from her husband, who referenced the Ferguson race riots in order to bash America earlier this week at the U.N. Summit. Obama has made a sick trend out of disrespecting the United States.
(Read More: Obama Bashes America In UN Speech)
Let us know how you feel about the Obamas’ behavior at the U.N. Summit this week. Our hard-earned tax dollars are paying for them to jet set around the world, staying in luxury hotels, all in order to speak ill of our great country to the rest of the world. Doesn’t that make you sick? Sound off in the comments section.
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong