Obama Likely Replacing Holder With Liberal Civil Rights Attorney
September 25, 2014 8:41am PST
The Democratic Governor of Massachusetts is currently en route to Washington, D.C., which has top political analysts speculating that he may very well be the man Obama plans to replace Eric Holder with as Attorney General.
Deval Patrick is a former civil rights attorney and staunch liberal; just the sort of high-ranking government authority you’d expect Obama to put in place.
Adding to suspicions that Patrick will be appointed as the new Attorney General of the DOJ, is the fact that he announced he will not be seeking reelection as the Governor of Massachusetts. In addition, Patrick served as the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division under President Bill Clinton, so he already knows the ropes.
Could Obama be replacing Eric Holder with a man who is even more liberal? Patrick has built a career on race-baiting, which Obama apparently considers to be a requirement for government offices these days. What do you make of this? Sound off in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death