Kevin Ward Jr. Was HIGH On Drugs During Fatal Car Crash
September 24, 2014 12:40pm PST
Officials have revealed that Kevin Ward Jr. was high on marijuana during his fatal car crash with NASCAR’s Tony Stewart.
This may explain Ward’s erratic behavior before his death. Video footage shows the young racer marching towards Stewart’s vehicle just before it fatally struck the 20 year old.
A grand jury decided on Tuesday that Stewart will not face charges for killing Ward. Though investigator’s claimed they had enhanced video that would prove that Stewart purposely hit Ward, the jury wasn’t buying it.
Perhaps this new information about Ward’s drug use factored into their decision.
What do you think of this revelation? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Naked Woman Runs For It After Leading Police On Chase – What Happens Next Is Even Crazier…
- BREAKING: Another School Shooting Grips Nation – Mass Fatalities Feared