Obama’s Brother Reveals Shocking Facts About President’s Past
September 24, 2014 7:32am PST
Mark Ndesandjo is the half-brother of President Obama. The men share the same father. Ndesandjo has written a book recently and broken his silence on the history he shares with his brother and the way the two grew up. He sat down with Fox News’ Sean Hannity to discuss his upbringing and his personal views of Obama.
Ndesandjo dropped a few bombs, such as his father’s history of domestic violence and Obama’s affinity for African culture. If you’re interested in reading the entire transcript from the interview, you may do so here.
Though Ndesandjo seemed to be very open about his own past, he did not appear entirely forthcoming about everything he knows regarding his half-brother. Do you think there are certain things the President has ordered Ndesandjo to never speak of? Tell us in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store