Remember When Barack Obama Won The Nobel Peace Prize?
September 23, 2014 1:51pm PST
Back in 2009, Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for one of the stupidest reasons of all time. The award was “aspirational,” given to Obama for his “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.”
Basically, he got it for his teleprompter, and all the lies that came out of it…
Ironically enough, since his “peace” win, President Obama has made a point of attacking every nation he can, often without congressional authorization.
After Obama’s most recent attack on Syria, those who awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize must be kicking themselves for awarding this peaceful honor to such a violent fool.
Why do you think Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Fits News
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store